Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Malaysians e-meowing each other in english... 2019????


Interesting email ... Read aloud carefully, very carefully

Dear Ah Lian


Thanks you for your letter.
Wrong time no see you. How everything? For me, I am quiet find...
You say in your letter your taukeh soh want you to chain your look? Somemore you must wear kick kok soo, hope you can wok poperly.
You know, Ah Kau Kia working in a softwhere company now. Last week he take I, Muthu & few of his friend to MayNonut to eat barger. After that he take we all go to kalah ok. Muthu sing and sing no stop until the sky bright.
Next week my father mother going to sellerbread 20 years of Annie wear sari. My father mother going to give a fist to all the kampong people. So you must come with your hole family.
I only hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you and to me. Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me.
I will ketchup with you soon. And when you got time, please few free to call me.
Goo bye....

Worm regard,
Ah Beng
(PS, who is he... do not ask me, OK! :)


6 comments:

  1. you so bad, post at here let everyone read this huh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sir, I laugff antil my stamac oso birst outhough I dun no wad are the litings all abaut. XD...

    Hav a onederful holiday sir!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha... well ... dat's english 4 us Malaysian... wat will happen after 2012???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir! didn't know that you've got a blog! i miss your humor lahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi PrincessX, welcome to my cikgu blog. It is my pleasure to have your regal visit here. Care to share some jokes here please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah sir..u so lame..

    ReplyDelete