Thursday, September 03, 2009

Best XaMach Pose


It is tough life for XaMachs especially the junior XaMachs of Form 3.
After only 5 days of battle of the brain, some starts to get burnout and therefore decided to take a nap ... in the hour????? What happened to the "kiasu" syndrome? Is this the start of an evolution?

Vote the best pose for sleeping during exam.
1 - total flat out style
2 - sleep but still holding on to the pencil style
3 - turtle style (see only the head not the face)
4 - sleep thinking style

10 comments:

  1. Who is the third? I vote Ken Nord's as the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess la see the one at the back grining.. ask him lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, like this also can know meh? heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I was your student back in year 2002 or 2003. LOL but I totally forgot (I think it was science in form 3?) what subject you taught me but I remembered you recommended us to read a book titled "A beautiful mind" and I did! XD

    Anyway it's cool to find your blog! :)

    and your students are so unfortunate that their drooling sleepy looks are now the world's laughing matters! wuahahaha!

    By the way I have linked you in my blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kae Vin, Welcome to mycikgu blog. I remembered that incident but you never lent it to me.. I suppose.
    any way nice to know that u r now in utar, not sure whether u met Mr Ong Kiah Wah of utar who incidently is also from jitsin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir, aiyo, today pmr science habis liao. Paper 1 was easy but paper 2....aiyo...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good-la to know that paper 1 is easy, paper 2 not that difficult mah.. only question 7 a bit funny.. and operational definition came out see...
    anyway, don't care about this, concentrate on the coming one. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't really catch what question 7 about. How should we seperate them based on their "stability"? Weird...Question 6 about pollination is a little weird too...

    ReplyDelete