Monday, April 30, 2012

InTraining

Recsam - nothing interesting about the course hence the scenery of the campus is the main attraction
Spent my last weekend at RECSAM-SEAMEO in Penang Island for the course on New STPM (syllabus and coursework).

Actually, it is more of a 3-days holiday with nothing gained except that for those who are going to come back for Lower Six next week, be warned that there are many course works (kerja kursus) that you will have to do.

As for Biology, I am not too happy with the new practicals for paper 4 as some of the good practical in the Terminal STPM had been taken away and the new ones suck. Anyway, it is still a new thing and the guinea pigs will be in next week.

Met two "old" boy and girl of Jit Sin, one Ms Teng Bee Gaik, a sweet teacher from Heng Ee, who came and greet me. I cannot remembered her but her name struck me as my ex-student in 1996.

1 comment: