Sunday, May 24, 2009

Quotes about Exam

  1. The unexamined life is not worth living Socrates (469 - 399 BC) from http://www.gaia.com/quotes/topics/exam
  2. If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.
  3. The more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as to which answer they want.
  4. Why Study For Exams.... Are they not about what you know, not about how much you can cram into your head the night before?
  5. The night before the English History mid-term, your biology instructor will assign 200 pages on planaria.
And the best of all
  1. It is my job to fail you in exam, it is your job as a student to not let me fail you. (Who say that?)

3 comments:

  1. "It is my job to fail you in exam, it is your job as a student to not let me fail you."
    by KTS.

    p/s: "You don't care, I don't care too."
    also by KTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya that one is also good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...oh i miss the high school dramas!

    ReplyDelete